Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Daily Grind...

Just wanted to say I am so sorry for the lack of posts over the last few days.  I had been on 2-weeks "stay-cation" and on Monday, had to return back to the daily grind of things so this week has been kind of "off" for me to say the least. 

Between work, other appointments and "mom chores", this week has just flown by!  Not to mention I've been too tired to shop for anything, only using 3 coupons this week and that was forcing myself to just to rid myself of the "checkout guilt" I knew I'd feel if I didn't.  Isn't that terrible?  Checkout guilt.  It really does happen.  If I don't use a coupon...at least one....especially if I KNOW I have it, I feel terrible.  It's as if I am disappointing couponers everywhere!  :)


It's now Sunday and I'm hoping to take some time and get my binder a.k.a "The Beast", back in working order as grocery shopping AND back to school shopping are on the agenda!

No comments:

Post a Comment