Sunday, July 31, 2011

Thank You, Coupon Fairy!

Today was one of those days that I ran out of the house without a ::::gasp:::: coupon plan. I was just going to run to Walgreens to do the Cottonelle deal and that was really it for the day.  But then one look in the rearview mirror and I was reminded that I was a tad bit overdue for some (ssssh!) color!

So as I browsed the aisles with a grudge against my hair, I noticed that Revlon Colorsilk was on sale $3.99 each OR 2/$6.00 and with a coupon PLUS the IVC I "could" get them 2/$4.00.   I thought, "UGH, I DO have a coupon for those AT HOME!" and just as I figured one more day wouldn't make that much of a difference, there it was....a coupon for $1.00/2 that was to expire today, tucked neatly in between the boxes on the shelf!  YAY!  (Apparently, SOMEONE thought I needed a dye-job today!)

So anyway, thank you, Coupon Fairy...whoever you are!  I will be sure to "pay it forward" next time I'm out!

***Just a reminder:  If you have excess coupons that you will not use or that are about to expire, go ahead and BE the Coupon Fairy!  It will make you smile inside AND help someone else out...and THAT'S what couponing is about!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment